One Bishop stands up against the Synod and says no to bringing chaos onto his faithful. Will others ever stand up and reject this nonsense?
The Indwelling Of The Holy Trinity: Trinity Sunday Homily Of Fr John Hardon, SJ – Return To Tradition
Sponsored by: Sponsored by Charity Mobile https://www.charitymobile.com/rtt.php Sponsored by Pray Latin https://praylatin.com Sponsored by Devout Decals https://www.devoutdecals.com/ Sponsored by Fidei Email: https://www.fidei.email Sponsored by Blessed Be God Boutique https://www.blessedbegodboutique.com Sources: https://www.returntotradition.org Contact Me: Email: email@example.com Support My Work: Patreon https://www.patreon.com/AnthonyStine SubscribeStar https://www.subscribestar.net/return-to-tradition Buy Me A Coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AnthonyStine Physical Mail: Anthony Stine PO Box 3048 Shawnee, OK 74802 Follow me on the following social media: https://www.facebook.com/ReturnToCatholicTradition/ https://twitter.com/pontificatormax https://www.minds.com/PiusXIII https://gloria.tv/Return%20To%20Tradition Back Up https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9wK5iFcen7Wt/ anchor.fm/anthony-stine +JMJ+ — Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/anthony-stine/support
- The Indwelling Of The Holy Trinity: Trinity Sunday Homily Of Fr John Hardon, SJ
- Bishops Say YOU'RE IN SCHISM If You Don't Embrace Heresy
- Resist Novelty In The Church, Stay With Tradition | St Vincent of Lerins
- The Satanic Season Is Upon Us And The Church Remains Mostly Silent
- The Vatican Tries To Silence Good Bishops With New Social Media Decree
© 2021, Anthony Stine. All rights reserved. You may reuse or copy this post by giving credit and providing a link.