Apparently Hans Kung has been “reconciled in Christian Communion” with the Church, whatever that means. Yes, a heretic can be lionized after his death but defend sacred tradition and the faith and you get treated as a villain of Church history.
The Godfather Of The Modernist Heresy: Fr Alfred Loisy, SJ – Return To Tradition
- The Godfather Of The Modernist Heresy: Fr Alfred Loisy, SJ
- They're Accusing Traditional Catholics Of Open Schism
- The Modernists Admit They're Waging War On The Faith
- This Courageous Priest Is Facing The Wrath Of The Modernists For Speaking The Truth
- Cardinal Tobin Says We Are Guilty Of Heresy For Rejecting Synodal Way
© 2021, Anthony Stine. All rights reserved. You may reuse or copy this post by giving credit and providing a link.